Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I am officially a clutz!!

i can't believe it!!! today at dance i was running away from someone, and slipped and landed on my knees......then, as i was going home, i slipped on a ledge, at least an inch of ice!! my legs twisted around, and i landed on my ankle. THANK GOD my back pack was there to catch me from falling of the edge. anyone else a clutz like me?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Agreed you are a clutz...lol jk!!! I do that stuff all the time!! ( well not really cause...well...I perfect!!!) well....not exsactly
    Oh well Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks megan..but, iknow, it is true!!
    from. emily, if you didn't know

    ReplyDelete

About Me

i am a lover of jesus!! some people think i am a little crazy.....true, but i can be crazy if i want!!! i LOVE to dance. i take tap, jazz, ballet, hula,and a lot of others. i hope you enjoy my blog!

Followers