Wednesday, January 28, 2009

NO SCHOOL!!

sooo happy i didn't have school. i just went outside a second ago to see how deep it was, and it was practically up to my knees!! it is sooo cool and, the funny thing is, i am wearing shorts and a short sleeve shirt on!!! whoo all is goin to the HUSH A THOn???? i am so excited for that!!
well, i hope most of you guys didn't have school. hey, megan, did you have school?
teehee

6 comments:

  1. YES I HAD SCHOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH I AM SOO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok I'm cool!! I am soo excited for the hush a thon!! although I don't know whay We can't even talk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. people sponser us to NOT talk!!! it is just an interesting fund raiser that we can have fun with

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new blog look!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WRITE SOMETHING ELSE I'M BORED!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. write oh I don't know maybe WHAT YOUR DAY OR WEEK WAS LIKE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

i am a lover of jesus!! some people think i am a little crazy.....true, but i can be crazy if i want!!! i LOVE to dance. i take tap, jazz, ballet, hula,and a lot of others. i hope you enjoy my blog!

Followers